What Kinda Fish Can I Get

eelsarelazy

Reaction score
Hello I just got a new tank for the over amount of fish I had but all my ciclhids hang out at the bottum is there away to make them come to the top and swim more or a kind of fish I can get to make my tank to look fuller id prefere the first idea then the second I think I'm overly stocked already for the bigger tank once full grown

2 clown loches 1 pleco 2 lemon jakes 2 red jewels and 3 dikferent kinds of peacocks plus 14 other ciclhids I don't know what kind they stay from middle to bottum swim around a lot but only come past middle when chasing each other or feeding

If you can do some research and find out what kind of fish you have, then we can probably help.
lookaround.gif

We need to know what size tank you have? :/

The tanks a 75 gallon but I have a 115 gallon custom tank that I'm setting up for when there larger only 5 of my fish are 3 inch long the rest are mostly 1/2 and a few are 1 with maybe another 3 at 2 inches idk how to put pics of my fish on here to ID them I figured one was a bumble bee though and another was a og or ob peacock the other fish I'm unsure of came from a passing member of the family

the lemon jakes are they an aulonocara? if so they are a peacock too
take a photo for ids
if the majority of the fish are malawis and small they will stay near to the rocks for saftey

Well, if they're at the bottom, something is definitely wrong, I have had a few cichlids before like black convicts, rainbow cichlid and much more and they were only at the bottom when they went to sleep

Waters perfect I check it every few days how do u load pictures on here but the fish are healthy they swim around a lot just at the bottom though unless I'm feeding then they stay up there till. Leave the room

How do you check your water? "Perfect" really doesn't tell us much.

There's 4 tubs I put water in and then I drop 4 dif chimecals into them that changes colors my nitrate and nitrits are safe my amonia safe and ph is at 8.0 and waters hard how the ciclhids like it

Well I've figured out I got mostly peacocks demonsia the black and blue guy and a convict plus a bluegill aperently so all but 6 of them are alancara but they still don't use the top 3rd of the tank ?

Most reactions

Back