What Is Your Dream Tank?

Canadian

Reaction score
I've been saving my paycheck for about a year now, and this summer when I'm in college, I plan on spending the money i've saved ( don't worry, it's not my college fund :p) on a marine setup. Nothing huge, but hopefully at least a 60 gallon. I've started researching already on what types of fish i want in there..I'm kind of hoping to learn enough on malawi cichlids, and get a malawi tank setup, I do have like a year to help my study and research on them after all :p

So what are your dream tanks?

silver awwonia sorry spelled wrong

but need like 200 gallon tank

or very high priced reef tank like 55 -110 gallons

We're hoping that when we move in the next few years we'll have room for 2 6x2x2's. one would be my reef tank, the other ian's high tech planted community.

not much chance though our budget is unlikely to stretch far enough to have the room :/

Hi all

My Dream tank would be atleast a 50 000 liter tank build into one side of my house fully planted and big enouth for me to get lost in.

Def a large EI planted tank, but with a fully automated water change system. I'll probably also want a reef tank, but I've not done the marine thing yet so my dreams lie with planted tanks at the mo. Which ever it is, it'd be BIG. For those of you who do not venture into the planted forum, check out this thread/tank :S

Sam

My dream tank is a marine reef tank - a big corner jobby in my lounge. Unfortunately no room or cash for that sort of thing. About to sort the room problem with a new house, but the cash remains an issue!!

I'd really like a 155 gallon bowfront marine tank but because I'm heading to high school next year, have other responsibilities and cause a marine setup like that would go for 5-7 thousand bucks I will get a 155 gallon bowfront planted community tank. But I will in the future upgrade my current 20 gallon reef setup to a 55 or 70 gallon tank.

Most reactions

Back