What Is He?

iankent

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I bought this little guy from my LFS about a month ago, and just wondering if anyone could tell me what type of betta he is? He must only be a few months old as he's only about 2" long max!

image.png

He is lovely, not sure on the tail type but there seems to be quite a few of these about in the Uk at the moment :good:

He is lovely, not sure on the tail type but there seems to be quite a few of these about in the Uk at the moment :good:

I was just looking through the tanks, and once I found him I didn't look any further - staring through the glass back at me lol, great colour on him - chose him straight away!

Double Tail :good:

thanks :D I wasn't sure, because sometimes it just looks like one big tail lol.

hes a double tail. and at 2" long, he is more than a few months old im afraid. thats him prety much fully grown unless he is a giant, which i dout.

hes a double tail. and at 2" long, he is more than a few months old im afraid. thats him prety much fully grown unless he is a giant, which i dout.

really? saying that, my visual measurement ability is awful at the best of times, but they had a nearly identical one in the tank next to him that was at least an inch longer!

edit: not a bad thing anyway, he's well cute :p

really? saying that, my visual measurement ability is awful at the best of times, but they had a nearly identical one in the tank next to him that was at least an inch longer!

the one next to him may have been a half giant or giant

the one next to him may have been a half giant or giant

lol, fair enough - complete betta novice here :p i think he's perfect the way he is anyway :D

just thought lol, probably an obvious question but when we measure the betta, is it including the tail or not? If not, then mine is only 1"...

It's just the body that is measured :good:

Most reactions

Back