What Happened?

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

M.R Otter

Fishaholic
Reaction score
people some help is needed? I can't use google.......... when I type in for an example neon tetra/common mynah....etc all what appears is a white page with no pics or anything....ONLY A WHITE PAGE!! what should I do to use google again?

Google has 100's of computers running everything so the odd's of an error in almost impossible.

You nay have a redirect, trying to redirect you to another search engine which is no longer active.

Have you installed any tool bars lately?
As this is the simplest way they can gain control of the search.

Google has 100's of computers running everything so the odd's of an error in almost impossible.

You nay have a redirect, trying to redirect you to another search engine which is no longer active.

Have you installed any tool bars lately?
As this is the simplest way they can gain control of the search.
Do you mean that by installing tool bars I will be able to use google again? and how can I install them?..........I'm kind of idiot when it comes to computers :blush:

no I'm asking of you have installed any tool bars?

Some people make their own toolbars for kids and stuff, like we may download a toolbar which has fish on it or something.
these nasty tool bars then look at what your doing and try to send you to their sites so they make money from advertising.

This happened to me with a facebook tool bar which said it did loads of things to link with facebook which it did not.

hope u understand me better?

no I'm asking of you have installed any tool bars?

Some people make their own toolbars for kids and stuff, like we may download a toolbar which has fish on it or something.
these nasty tool bars then look at what your doing and try to send you to their sites so they make money from advertising.

This happened to me with a facebook tool bar which said it did loads of things to link with facebook which it did not.

hope u understand me better?
no actualy..... I didn't installed any tool bars, as far as I know. how can I know if someone did installed them. and how to get rid of them...... How can I use google again?

Sorry very difficult with out physically looking..

Have a look though your installed list in control panel and see if their any thing you dont know of.

looks like I won't be able to use google for a while....... I even won't be doing some researchs on fishes or any thing for a long time.................this is a diasaster. :-(

goto fishbase.org plenty to research
thanks helter...... I think that I made you sick with all my problems with this computer..........thank you agian.

oh, before I forget did it happen for you to know another websites that could help me with birds and insects?
Fish are not the only animals that I keep as pets I also keep bugs. I recently keeping a rhinoceros beetle as a pet :blush:

Sounds like a spyware/malware issue download spybot search and destroy from http://www.safer-networking.org/index2.html update then run it and it will give a good clear out. Then clear out your registry using http://www.ccleaner.com/ and run it and let it do its automatic fixes don't mess with any of its settings if you don't know what your doing. Finally go to tools > internet options and clear the caches I have completely removed Internet Explorer from my system so I can't check for you.

Most reactions

Back