What Fish Have You Been After For So Long

i found some striped khulies ONCE at a lfs but that was it. i havn't even seen any khulies i n their tanks at all since.

i too hate being worlds away from our friends across the big water. they have the coolest things over there. but it's funny we have things they want and they have things we want, but the cost to ship them across he ocean and all the importing laws it isn't worth the headache lol.

i have seen dogface puffers and love them. i can't wait to get a marine tank so i can buy a snowflake morray eel :)

i always wanted a black ghost knife and finally today i got one. i paid $27 US, i guess that is a decent price when you want something bad enough.

i don't see any plecos other than commons or sailfins or chocolates around me. and when i see others they are like $25 or more. i have seen plecos for $80. i don't have many shops that get bristlenoses here either. my lfs has them now but they won't for very long. they also have clown plecos, which if they still have them next week i am getting me one.

discus are usually around $30 butaren't of any good quality or coloring. i can't find nice looking convicts and have NEVER come across any severums.

i did get cockatoos from apistodave on aquabid, i paid $60 total for 2 pairs and shipping. guess what, they all died on me. thats the last time i spedn so much on fish being shipped lol.

i am almost to the point i want ot be with my tanks though so i dont know what else i can get that i would want. i have wanted an albino senegal bichir and saw that once at an lfs, but now i really can't support it in my tank, especially when they all get full grown and i get my second JB to breed ot my female i have.

yeah we have loadsa khulii loaches here. I've never seen the black versions :S

Ive been trying to get some kuhilli loaches i got the black ones but want some like other species kind

Wow! These are VERY common around here. I've seen tanks just crawling with them.

You guys tease... horrible, horrible, alful teases. Anyone want to ship overseas? How hard would that be.... yeah ok probably a bad idea. :-(

Most reactions

Back