What Fish Do I Have?

memphis

Reaction score
just brought a complete setup with fish included. but i don't know what their called :*) i do know that i have a few neon tetras and i believe i have 2 angel fish but i'm not sure. is there somewhere on here i can find out?

thanks

yes have a look on the fish index in this forum, or post some pictures of them on here and we can tell you what they are.

29112005002.jpg

angelfish?
29112005001.jpg

29112005.jpg

got some others that are like these, but are just silver with red fins and tail.
28112005001.jpg

orange = sword? :/

Hi,

first pic angels

second pic gold gourami

third pic looks like kribs

fourth pic gold gourami, female swordtail, white cloud mountain minnow, clown loaches, not sure about the others

Emma

The 3rd pic are Kribs:http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=92382

It looks like you have quite a few juvies. What size tank is it?

not sure how i work out how many gallons it is? the tank is 49"x18"x19"

Hi, your tank's capacity is 275 litres, or 61 gallons, however due to displacement byt rocks, etc, it is more likely to be 248 litres, or 55 gallons.

A 55 gallon is only 12" wide a 75 gallon is 18" wide. I think this is a 75 but I could be wrong.

I think he's right to, is that outer measurements or inner though, can be a diff if only small

You have two clown loaches, They get big (to like a foot) should be ok in that tank though

The angels look like a cross breed between a gold veil and a Koy or maybe an altum

The colour seems very yellow on the cam so hard to decide

PS, very nice rams tony hipps

just brought a complete setup with fish included. but i don't know what their called :*) i do know that i have a few neon tetras and i believe i have 2 angel fish but i'm not sure. is there somewhere on here i can find out?

thanks

i can see some mollys,angel fish,and teras but that all ty

Most reactions

Back