What Fish And How Many?

manutd4life

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Got a baby biorb and wondering what fish would you put in and how many? also decoration too.

cheers

Unfortunately, there isn't really any fish suitable for that size tank.
You could try a few cherry shrimp but not much else.

A baby Biorb is 15 litres.
Unfortunately I agree that there's not a lot you can put in it really, partly because it's only 15 litres and partly because it's got such a small surface area.
I'm not really a lover of Baby Biorbs to be honest.
Decorations wise you're very limited due to the shape and size to the small Biorb manufactured decorations, and fish wise you're even more limited.
A shrimp tank would look good but even then I've heard of people having problems with the filter eating them.
You need to look for a fish that will stay small and thats quite hardy for in here.
Sorry

Fett999

Maybe a betta??? I personally wouldnt stick a betta in anything under 10 gallons myself ..............

A baby Biorb is 15 litres.
Unfortunately I agree that there's not a lot you can put in it really, partly because it's only 15 litres and partly because it's got such a small surface area.
I'm not really a lover of Baby Biorbs to be honest.
Decorations wise you're very limited due to the shape and size to the small Biorb manufactured decorations, and fish wise you're even more limited.
A shrimp tank would look good but even then I've heard of people having problems with the filter eating them.
You need to look for a fish that will stay small and thats quite hardy for in here.
Sorry

Fett999
Whatever you decide to put in it, make sure you buy the cap that fits over the oxygenating tube that runs vertically up the centre of the tank. One of my neighbours bought the Biorb and several of her fish died after getting stuck in this tube.

to be honest you cannot put anything in there its way too small

If you were putting anything in i would stick with 2 or 3 male endlers. Maybe some shrimp.

Alessa x.

If you were putting anything in i would stick with 2 or 3 male endlers. Maybe some shrimp.

Alessa x.
cherss for the advice

are they tropical fish? how many shrimp? 1 or 2.

can i add some galaxy rasboras with these other fish or not really? if so how many?

cheers

There tropical. galaxy rasbora need to be kept in groups of 6+. ember tetra would work they need to be in groups of 6+ aswell. sparkling gourami might be ok.
I would go for
1 endlers
6 galaxy rasbora
6 cherry shrimp

Most reactions

Back