What does your computer area look like?

Danno

Fish Herder
Reaction score
GO TO THE 3RD PAGE TO VIEW THE ALL OF THE DESKS AND LOOK AT ALL OF THE PICTURES. VOTE THE NAME AND WHAT CATAGORY THEY ARE IN TO VOTE. THANK YOU

LOL....im a slob... :lol:

LOL....im a slob... 

Your not the only one :D Excuse the pop can people! :p
And my ugly wallpaper and the chalkboard ;)

I think it's time I got a new computer desk and a new Monitor -_-

000_052712.jpg

OMG Thats a great idea to put bettas on your desk area! I want to do that! ^_^ :lol:

You guys aren't slobs. :p

You should see mine (sorry, no pics). I have a shrimp pellet can, algae wafer packet, speaker that's not plugged in, TI-83 calc (for calculations on this forum), pSAT scores, handful of floppies and cds, cd tower, mouse pad taht is on top of the comp because I don't use it, five scented candles that hardly give off a scent, bunch of used tape, pencils, pencil sharpener, cell phone, miscellaneous papers for college apps, college brochures, and a fish book to help out the newbies. :p

Now, can anyone top that? :lol:

Holy Temp!

How can you find your keyboard under all that? :blink: :p

My computer desk doesn't look like that now, I still have the bettas there, but I cleaned everything else up :D but I do have a pop can on it still, not the same one of course but it's one I'm drinking now :p

hmm...i'll see if i can get a pic of mine on....and i'll even use my new digital cam! *hugs*

i got a christmas card, a "2004 Senior Prom" thing, one of my power pipe hotwheels, a lamp, a junky digi cam, 3-4 scribble papers (papers we use to scribble down little notes), a pop can, a pop bottle, a stack of neopets trading cards, a green bouncy ball, a sticker sheet, a lego magazine, one of those stickers from a 50 cent machine, random bottle caps, a battery, a pair of ugly sun glasses, a dream catcher, some sbc thing with passwords to different things all over it, a few business cards to god knows what, a keyboard wrist thing that we don't even use (it just sits there), oh wait...i found some more scrible papers, a half of an envolope from the hotel "circus circus" with things scribled on it....and i think thats about all....there might be more things buried under the scrible papers, but i don't dare have a look....ah, and i just found a paper cd holder under the keyboard...

thats not including the side thing...our computer holder opens up into an upside down "L" shape....i've just listed everything on one side of that "L". i don't feel like diging through the stuff on the other side. lol....

Fortunately for me, there is a slide-out keyboard holder, where my keyboard and mouse are free from the debris.

Awe, Steppy. Had to show me up, now didn't you? :grr: :lol:

lol....yup!

i got the slideout keyboard too...i included the stuff on there with the other stuff i listed. thats where i found the sd thingy, and some more scrible papers!

EDIT- CD!!! not sd....wt...?

I got:

speakers, plastic bottle, plastic bag of sweets from halloween, notepad, magnetic globe puzzle, calculator, pens, a broken clock, digital camera, batteries, pens, pencils, pens, tape, furry cow keyring, watch, ink cartridge (for inkpen), mini christmas tree, calcium tablets, speakers, monitor, paper, sweet wrappers, pecil case, keyboard, mouse, dressing gown tie, purse, lamp, hairbrush, shoebox with stuff in, cable for camera, sheep strees thingy, two furry sheep, hair clip, art set, box thingys, .

Thats on my whole desk, and did I mention pens? :p ;)

My room is worse, want me to take you through it?

i'm taking the pics with the cam hooked to the computer...so couldn't get a good distance to get the whole computer....hence 4 pictures.

desk4.jpg

desk3.jpg

desk2.jpg

desk.jpg

My other tanks aren't too far away from me either :p Although it would be cool to have a big tank right beside you, my bigger tank is like 2 feet away from my computer.

If you move the movies (or books..whatever they are :S), you could put betta tanks on the shelf above your tank Sun :p

DSCN4202.JPG

The turn to the left i can see my 3ft community and 2ft crab tank, bit more to the left i have my convict breeder tank then to my extreme left i can look through the side of my 4ft.

The computer room is about 5 rooms away from my room...thats why :lol:

Most reactions

Back