• conga tetra

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • african dwarf frog

• other

• Total voters
for me i voted danio....
however i find channa / tinfoils / silversharks / plecs / cichlids.....but whats the reason for this, is it just fun or are u looking for something hardy?

for me i voted danio....
however i find channa / tinfoils / silversharks / plecs / cichlids.....but whats the reason for this, is it just fun or are u looking for something hardy?
just for fun

neon tetras? hardy o.0 not a good idea at all lol

i vote Zeb danio

I voted zeb danio.

I use to think neons were the hardiest fish as all my friends and family bought them as the first fish in newly set up tanks, but then realised that was omly because they are 99p each and therefore doesnt matter if they dont make it as its not hard on the pocket :angry:

My zeb danios were the first fish in my tank and they are the only original/old times that are still going (touch wood!)

i voted other for battered cod (sorry had to my keyboard couldnt resist)

Out of the list I would have said Zebra Danio but voted other as I found my black skirt tetras to be extremely hardy.

voted other for striped raphael. we used to have one and he did a bunch of crazy stuff but he would not die!
ich
velvet
jumping out
caught in filter
crushed by ornament castle harassed
caught in vacuum from cleaning
chewed on by my dog for 30 seconds.

zebra danios i voted they was the first fish in my tank and i still have my first fish and my tanks been setup for 2 years

Most reactions

Back