What do you have pierced ¿?

seriously?

doesn't it hurt?! i'm interested in knowing more...lol. i've never heard someone say it feels good! lol....for you? or for the other person....or what....

got me all excited. lol. :hyper:

yea the hand freaks people out, right now its not pierced because the stupid ass guy who pierced it gave me the wrong earring and the ball at the end of the barbell got put into the pierced hole, so i took it out and i have to repierce it, it got in the way though when i had to hold my son and brush my teeth and do my hair (probably cuz it wasnt completely healed) but yea im repiercing it soon

DannyBoy17 said:
You know what's gross? When they cut thier tongues like a snakes.... :eek: :eek: :eek:
ye have u ever seen that lizard man dude???? he has green scales tattoed all over his body, like implants in his eyebrows and such..but ya and his tongue sliced...its accually kinda neat what he's doin with his body...ya kno..lol..his choice and all..lol..kinda freaky too..but he's all into it..turning himself into a human lizard.. :lol: :lol: last time i seen anything or heard anything about him he's allmost done....ohh ya he has fake teeth too..that are on pernamently..like spikes, pretty crazy stuff :crazy: ..u should look it up :D :D

Lexxa said:
DannyBoy17 said:
You know what's gross? When they cut thier tongues like a snakes.... :eek: :eek: :eek:
ye have u ever seen that lizard man dude???? he has green scales tattoed all over his body, like implants in his eyebrows and such..but ya and his tongue sliced...its accually kinda neat what he's doin with his body...ya kno..lol..his choice and all..lol..kinda freaky too..but he's all into it..turning himself into a human lizard.. :lol: :lol: last time i seen anything or heard anything about him he's allmost done....ohh ya he has fake teeth too..that are on pernamently..like spikes, pretty crazy stuff :crazy: ..u should look it up :D :D
Im not sure I want to :crazy:

Do you think I could keep him in a terrarium (reptil aquarium) and feed him crickets?

DB :fish:

:thumbs:
lizard_man.jpg

Something tells me..he doesn't get many dates :blink:

He wouldn't get within a close enough proximity of my face to even attempt that. :no: ooooooh nooo no no no

SRC said:
He wouldn't get within a close enough proximity of my face to even attempt that. :no: ooooooh nooo no no no
:lol: I wouldn't let him come close to me either. He's umm....not my type :S

In 5 years he'll be saying:

"WHY THE FU<K DO I LOOK LIKE A BLOODY SNAKE!"

That would be why I would never get a tattoo unless I really thought about it :p If I got one now and thought it was "cool" then 10+ years will go by and I'd end up saying to myself "k this looks kinda stupid" :D

4 on the right 3 on the left and one eye brow ring.

PS: wonder what he went through to get his tounge like that.

I know some girls who would think hes hot :p ...... That is a prime example of mental illness i think....And i bet it took months for his tongue to heal properly.

Most reactions

Back