What Do You Find Yourself Most Short Of?

Ethos

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
What do you find yourself most short of? I'm low on heaters, its a real bummer. I have all these betta bowls and tanks and such, so currently I have a 10G with 3 WC's with no heater. Poor guys.
My house is usually at or below 65....so its important for me.
Thats pretty much all I'm short of, besides money and space of course ;)
What about you?

Outlets. I have at least one if not two outlets on every wall in the fish room. If I had known it would someday be a fishroom when I built it, I would have run triple the outlets. I don't want to even try to count power strips & extension cords.

Tolak

tanks, space and cash, do ya think a 12ft tank would go through the floorboards??? its bout 18" wide and 2ft high ya could fit tons of fish in it.

Time and power points, now the winter months are here it takes around 6 hours to do all my water changes and i have to find another 10 outlets to plug heaters into.

Working filters and airpumps.
I have 2 filters in most of my tanks, and I can rely on 1 breaking every month. Aquarium airpumps just don't like me either, so I'm giving a pond airpump a try now

Thats the 2 things I really could use more of.

Sockets.Every plug socket has a 4 way or 6 way extension lead and I still need more.
Im also short of a loaf and cigarettes at the minute :/

Sockets, Tetra Delica, space and dechlorinator. I used to use a super concentrated dechlor that only used two drops per gallon, but can't find it any more :/ And I've ony got 3 sockets in my room, so I have about a squillion thingys to increase the number to about 14. Thats for 2 airpumps, 3 filters, 3 heaters, 3 lights, video player, tv, dvd player, hi-fi and mini fridge.

Most reactions

Back