What colour do you prefer most in a fish?

What's your fav. colour in a fish?

• Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red

• Green

• Yellow

• Orange

• Purple

• Pink

• White/Silver

• Black/Grey

• Combination of colours

• Total voters
My favorites are the unique orange/yellow ones. I also like black. It goes well with my castle scene and white substrate!

my fav is silver with pink like my arowana or red and cream like the red tailed catfish

I always liked Blue... and red. ... like the neons and fish with stripes have always caught my eye

I like fish with more than one color. I really like red and blue fish like neons and dwarf gourami. Oh... can't forget about bettas :D

i LOVE oragnge red fish, like my platties, i think they r the best, bule second.

what fish are green?
green texas cichlids, green severums, and green swordtails, just to name a few

When mama Krib's belly turns bright red. SO cool. :D

And all the colors on German Blue Rams.

ANY COLOR A GOLDFISH ISN'T!!!
I like all colors except for orange, dark orange,silvery, or any other goldfish color besides black. Well, actually as long as the colors aren't in a goldfish combo, like orange and white, I'm ok with it :thumbs:

I love Red, Black and Blue. I really like red though. I just wish Cory's came in all those colors.

There are a lot of fish with yellow in them in freshwater that aren't dyed though I'm assuming you mean bright yellow?

I like combination colors. Like Clown Loaches are orange, black, and red. Most of the fish I own are combinations like my platies, serpae and silvertip tetras, and of course the bettas. I also like different patterns as well, like the stripes on my zebras and the spots/patches on my plec. ;)

Most reactions

Back