What Can I Add To My Tank Now

corrina67

Reaction score
As the title says really, always wanted cichalids but hubs wanted a comunity tank, would 2 golden rams or may be kribs be ok in here,

100_1329.JPG

or any body have any other suggestions
Thanks

i have 2 bolivian rams in my community tank and their fine :) very friendly (they take a interest in you) i reccomend them!

if ya want some fun fish suggestions - khuli loaches are fantastic (buy them in groups) i have 3 together and they play and scuffle around, and are very peaceful with other fish

also another great tankmate is a African Dwarf frog - they are by far my most entertaining animal very friendly too!

hi , nice tank how about adding a air stone i have got one it looks good and the fish seem to like it :)

Hi,

I agree with Sammy, I have four black Kuhli loaches, not as colourful as normal Kuhlis but they are great to watch as Sammy said they play all over the tank and are fun to watch.

Rich

Rams will probably be ok.. kribensis it's hard to say.. they can get pretty aggressive at times..

keyhole cichlids might be an option, but id probably go with the rams to be safe

Most reactions

Back