Weird Aquarium

Back in the fold

That One Guy
Reaction score
This is one of two aquariums that are in the nursing home where my wife is temporarily ensconced . I don’t know the exact dimensions but I eyeballed it at 24 Inches wide by 12 inches front to back and about 36 inches deep . It is built out of 1/2 inch thick glass and appears homemade . It’s got a deep gravel layer and I saw that it is filtered with an under gravel filter run by two power heads . I have never seen anything like this and I stared at it like you would a car wreck . Four fancy Goldfish occupy the thing .
IMG_2826.jpeg

The dimentions are very weird. I'm guessing it was purpose-made for that gap it's located in?

I think it is a gap of somesort.. Are there any other pics of this peculiar aquarium 😂

Also hope everything is ok with the Mrs :)

The dimentions are very weird. I'm guessing it was purpose-made for that gap it's located in?

I think it is a gap of somesort.. Are there any other pics of this peculiar aquarium 😂

Also hope everything is ok with the Mrs :)
I thought that too . It seems purpose built to fit there . It was hard to get a decent picture because the room is very sunny with a lot of windows . Lots of glare .
Is there a bar above that you tie your ankles to to clean the bottom of that tank? Seeing that might cheer your wife up.
Yeah , how would you reach in that well ?

Most reactions

Back