Web Shop Recommendations For Nice Plecs?

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

MermaidMel

Official Forum Weirdo Detective
Reaction score
Apart from trop fish finder, are there any GOOD sites that don't hike their carriage and deliver healthy plecs? UK please

So do Wholesale Tropicals (London). You'd have to call for stock though but their quality stock is great and prices not bad.

thats the pick of the bunch really, wholesale, wildwoods and trimar, all top notch and good for plecs

Can't get much better than wildwoods and trimar. Ive been getting plecs from trimar for years. Never had one die either. Sold a few on mind. Got a £105 L25 from them over 3 years ago. Still going strong, and she is now over 14 inches! :hyper:

Yeah BUT wildwoods got their plecs in 6.5ph and mine is 8!!

i found that wildwoods was'nt very good
lack of proper insulation and not enough packing , i nearly lost one of the plecs i ordered because of it

I've bought plecs even some very rare loaches from Wildwoods and they're thriving! And my pH is around 8 to from tap - though once my tank is around 7-7.5 or so (I think) with all the wood etc). So it really shouldn't be too much of a problem if you acclimatise properly. I've had fish from Trimar too - top notch and thriving too :good: And I have to add: fish from Wholesale Trops too (my local hang-out) and they too are doing very well.

I've bought plecs even some very rare loaches from Wildwoods and they're thriving! And my pH is around 8 to from tap - though once my tank is around 7-7.5 or so (I think) with all the wood etc). So it really shouldn't be too much of a problem if you acclimatise properly. I've had fish from Trimar too - top notch and thriving too :good: And I have to add: fish from Wholesale Trops too (my local hang-out) and they too are doing very well.

Is Wholesale Trops on the cambridge heath road in bethnal cos there's nowhere to park round there i don't think

Is Wholesale Trops on the cambridge heath road in bethnal cos there's nowhere to park round there i don't think

yes that's the place....not sure what your point is about parking though.

I believe there's parking at the back of the shop - or so they've told me. Ring them and check.

yes that's the place....not sure what your point is about parking though.

oh, the point lol, I am not able to walk far because i am waiting for back surgery so want to be able to park outside

Most reactions

Back