FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
I am retiring after 5 and a half years of running the contests. I felt that it is time to give the reins to younger blood. @connorlindeman is now the new Contest Czar. I have much confidence in Connorlindeman and believe he will fill my shows very well.
The welcoming party will be held tomorrow morning at 10 am at our corporate headquarters located high above the Hudson River in Manhatten. Bring your bathing suit as we will allow swimming in our 3000 gallon aquarium in the lobby area. All members are invited. We will have a champagne toast at 11 o’clock. Dinner will be served at noon. We are serving surf and turf. It will include Elk steaks with a side of fish sticks, a ceasar salad, asparagus tips, and a baked potato - all compliments of WhistlingBadger

So let's give Connorlindeman a warm welcome in his new role as Contest Czar.

Last edited:
Congratulations, Connor. You'll do a great job. See you at the party this morning.
Which reminds me, I should probably try to find a substitute teacher...do you think my kids will notice when I don't show up at school? Also, @Chad , could I borrow the TFF Leer Jet this morning? It's a long drive to Manhattan.

@Fishmanic …. Swimming with the fishes???

IMG_6526.jpeg

I am retiring after 5 and a half years of running the contests. I felt that it is time to give the reins to younger blood. @connorlindeman is now the new Contest Czar. I have much confidence in Connorlindeman and believe he will fill my shows very well.
The welcoming party will be held tomorrow morning at 10 am at our corporate headquarters located high above the Hudson River in Manhatten. Bring your bathing suit as we will allow swimming in our 3000 gallon aquarium in the lobby area. All members are invited. We will have a champagne toast at 11 o’clock. Dinner will be served at noon. We are serving surf and turf. It will include Elk steaks with a side of fish sticks, a ceasar salad, asparagus tips, and a baked potato - all compliments of WhistlingBadger

So let's give Connorlindeman a warm welcome in his new role as Contest Czar.
Wait, fish sticks? I was with you until I noticed that.

Most reactions

Back