Watching Film's Online

england

channa aka snakehead
Reaction score
Doe's anyone watch film's online, i found a website, watched a few film's that are still in the cinema or just been released, doe's anyone else know of any good website's?
second can i download film's legally?

are you going to share this site nelly? is it Tvlinks?

i use Youtube, some people brake a film up into bits and then post them and you watch them bit by bit

i use Youtube, some people brake a film up into bits and then post them and you watch them bit by bit
this one is appaently legal, just click on film,then second window you have to look for the highest rating with thumb's up :good:

watch-movies-links.net/

movies-on-demand.tv

:good:
Is this any good? do i just click download

type in google
"watch movies ro"

I always use that site and i download using an add on for real player (firefox). A little tab pops up on all flash vid's asking me if i want to download.

this one is appaently legal, just click on film,then second window you have to look for the highest rating with thumb's up :good:

watch-movies-links.net/

movies-on-demand.tv

:good:
Is this any good? do i just click download

If you wish to download to watch later yes, if not there are links just below the download button where you can watch it straight away :good:

For the most part watching movies for free online are illegal however there are some exceptions personally don't go with the torrent route I use the more old school method of googlehacks. Simply type the quotes below into a google search and change "oasis"(keep the quotes around anything you add though for whatever you want to search for. It searches the indexs of websites which are the non graphical interface (the site you usually see)for a server and if the server is unsecured it will search through the owner of the servers personal files. You can even use it to look up unsecure webcams for you voyeurs out there.

I wrote the ones in the quotes just now but with some research you may be able to find ones which come up with more results as tbh I haven't put many parameters or detail into it. These codes tells google to look in the index of html/htm/php sites which are the main writing mediums for websites, then search for the main index for that site hence the intitle: keywords in quotes, then search for whatever formats you specify e.g. for the the video .mpg/.avi as these are the most common formats and finally the quoted word tell it to search for that keyword. If you want to additional formats to the search just press the | which is shift and this key \ then write the name of the format exactly and keep it all in the brackets.

video hack said:
-inurl:(htm|html|php) intitle:"index of" +"last modified" +"parent directory" +description +size +(.mpg|.avi) "oasis"

audio hack said:
-inurl:(htm|html|php) intitle:"index of" +"last modified" +"parent directory" +description +size +(.mp3|.wma) "oasis"

book hack said:
-inurl:(htm|html|php) intitle:"index of" +"last modified" +"parent directory" +description +size +(.doc|.rtf|.pdf) "oasis"

I just want to thank nelly for the name of that site, I watched The Soloist last night, which isnt due for release here until September and Ive been itching to see it :D

Youtube just added a movie section, I saw Supersize Me :good:
I also get to watch episodes of Macgyver.

Thats an excellent film, gotta love the guy who's basically eaten a big mac every day of his life. You can watch it on google videos, its been on a while now, I'd say a year at least - its where I watch it.

Another film that should reach a wider audience thats on google videos is 'Kintaro walks Japan', I recommend it for anyone with an hour to spare.

Most reactions

Back