Wanted

smiithy1

Reaction score
hi all im after a 5x2x2 or a 6x2x2 a complete setup would be grate (with out fish as i have oscars to go in the tank) what you get for sale i have cash waiting and also have a fluval roma 200 with 2 externals if any 1 was down grading plus cash got to be very good condition

does it come with orignal lighting and that and is it just the tank and stand also i would like a little more local but if the rite tank come up i would be prepared to travel a good few hundred mile would like a few more options before i commit there ther rite tank just waiting for me out there sumwhere

Hi mate

Im selling the lighting unit i have separately. I have for sale on this thread the tank and cabinet, which are both in immaculate condition. Cabinet is black.

Now onto the lighting. Its a 5ft 150w x3 metal halide unit suitable for marine and freshwater. Built into the unit are 4x 24w t8 tubes (2 whites and 2 actinics). It also comes with tank mountable legs. Im looking for £175 for this unit as all 3 halide bulbs are less the 2 months old (and they retail for £50 each new).

However, if you were to buy the tank AND the lights i'd do you a discount of tank £180, lights £175 = £355. I'd sell the whole lot to you for £325.

hi mate i would like just the normal lighting as i like closed top tanks with a lid as my fish like jump

Most reactions

Back