Wanted - Green Phantom Or Rusty Plec/plecs Decent Size

elisew

I don`t count sheep to get to sleep, I count fish
Reaction score
Item Wanted: 1 or 2 Green Phantom Plecs (Baryancistrus demantoides L200) OR 1 or 2 Rusty plecs (Hypostomus sp. L077/137)
Condition Required: 3" plus in size
Price Limit: I`m prepared to pay a fair price, not a stupid one.

Please give me a shout if you or anyone you know has some of these plecs to sell or rehome :)

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Don't know how do-able it is for you, or even if they deliver. But Sweet Knowle Aquatics have some in stock. Approx £29 i think, i bought one a few months ago. They are beautifull specimens with beautifull finnage and colouration. Check out their website :)

Don't know how do-able it is for you, or even if they deliver. But Sweet Knowle Aquatics have some in stock. Approx £29 i think, i bought one a few months ago. They are beautifull specimens with beautifull finnage and colouration. Check out their website :)

They don`t have the L077 and the L200 will cost me £58.90 from there so I don`t think I`ll be getting them from there :hyper: :lol: :lol:

Thanks though :good: :good:

I knew they had the L200, that was what i was referring too. Is that the price plus delivery? Because they were just under £30 for sale in the shop when i was there last week. You said fair price, that to me is a fair price haha. I'd happily spend £100 o na fish though if it was one i was definately after specifically for my tank :) I payed £45 for a mganum plec which i never ever see :lol:

I knew they had the L200, that was what i was referring too. Is that the price plus delivery? Because they were just under £30 for sale in the shop when i was there last week. You said fair price, that to me is a fair price haha. I'd happily spend £100 o na fish though if it was one i was definately after specifically for my tank :) I payed £45 for a mganum plec which i never ever see :lol:

I think £25-£30 is a fair price from reading around but £40 I think is a bit steep to be honest, plus the P&P as well, especially seeing as we`ve spent just over £300 for the new Malawis :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

I do agree that we all pay a price when there`s something in particular we want.....I guess £45 would be more worth it IF the magnum was a bit more sociable huh but as long as you`re happy then thats all that matters :good: :good: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most reactions

Back