Wanted: Cherry Shrimp

rhostog

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Looking for 4-6 cherry shrimp to go with the 2 already in my daughter's tank. Can collect from Milton Keynes, Leighton Buzzard, Woburn area.

Or please let me know if you've spotted any in a decent local shop - I've been looking for ages and nobody seems to have any at the moment.

Do you know where stony stratford is? do you know the fish shop out towards pottersbury on the A5?

They usually have shrimp in their tanks...but be warned they ARE expensive.

Ebay may be another option.

Thanks for the tip - it's the other side of MK for me, but if I can't find them anywhere else, it might be worth a visit (well, a new fish shop is always worth a visit!)

theres a few people on here that sell cherries...and they post...rock/drewy/etc...have alook through postings and give them pm

Thanks for the tip - it's the other side of MK for me, but if I can't find them anywhere else, it might be worth a visit (well, a new fish shop is always worth a visit!)
I live literally 2 mins from that shop, its called Hobbyfish, the website isnt the best, the tanks are OK, could better, but equally I have seen worse, the staff know some of what they are on about.

As you are looking for cherries, I was in there on Sunday, and they didnt have any, as I am looking too, but im still cycling my tank, and they only had Amano shrimp, and they are in the 'plant' section, which is somewhat lacking quality.

HTH,

D.

Thanks for the useful info and link. I usually go to Wyevale at Woburn Sands but they've not had any cherry shrimp the last few times I've been in, nor has Frosts over the road.

Might have to get some by post - unless there's anyone local who has some spare they'd like to sell? I can collect, daytime, evening or weekend...

i have lots of cherries but in st albans...i dont post this time of year...to cold...if your this way feel free to pop in and get some

i have lots of cherries but in st albans...i dont post this time of year...to cold...if your this way feel free to pop in and get some

Thanks for the kind offer - unfortunately I'm not often over your way - think I'm going to have to get some by post.

Appreciate the offer and thanks for the advice. :)

I have plenty and will post (i use good heater packs as well).....

Most reactions

Back