Wanted Albino/lemon Bristlenose & Dwarf Chain Loaches

Sayuri

Reaction score
Wanted
Item Wanted: Albino/Lemon Bristlenose & Dwarf Chain Loaches
Condition Required: Healthy
Price Limit: Depends on size
Picture or Link to Item: N/A

I'm looking for a Bristlenose plec, either a lemon or albino colour, not bothered if male or female but ideally bigger than an inch. LFS ones seem to be suffering from white spot or have a few dead fish in the tank and don't want to take the chance!

Also after Dwarf Chain Loaches to boost up my numbers. I already have 3 but think they would be happier in a bigger group and can't find any in the shops here.

They would be going into a 260l tank, heavily planted with sand substrate. Tank mates will be platys, neon dwarf rainbowfish, ember, neon and rummynose tetra and obviously chain loachs and bristlenose plecs. Plenty of hiding places and driftwood with algae tabs and fresh veg fed daily!

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports

Most reactions

Back