Want to see my Giant.....

yeeviabetta

Moved On
Reaction score
Wou, This is the giant plakat that I have and I breed him with a doubletail female. This giant is so sweet although he look so mean. I feed him california blackworm everyday and he know his routine. This time, I just don't want to take him out and let him have his babies. After all this experiments, I have come to a conclusion that I just leave all my males takingcare of their babies until I need him to breed another female. Right not I still have the yellow rosetail halfmoon male and also the red butterfly doubletail that also taking care of their babies in their tank. I even transfer all the yellow babies into a big plastic container with the father too and they seems doing great. :lol: The father seems very happy if you like to know.
:lol:
Here are the pictures and see how big the babies are. :)

againt67ff.jpg

agiant76kl.jpg

againt41nr.jpg

agiant38ub.jpg

agiant89dt.jpg

agiant23ra.jpg

againt16rh.jpg

Ohhh... I got a good news to tells you all. I will have a MAC powerbook G4 laptop in two weeks!!!!! Yeah!!! I am so Happy!!!! :hyper:

The babies are so cute; and what a great daddy! :wub:

meep! SO so cute! It's hard to imagine such tiny little things will grow up to be such piggies!

:wub:

Awsome fry! Do you get much cannabalism with bettas? Youd think they would be tempted by all those small fish swimming around them.

They are over a month old. I never see them cannibal eat other yet. The father still grooming the babies everyday like normal. Suck them up into his mouth, giving them a ride and spill out. What a ride I guess and eat daddy spit. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
They are fun to watch and the father get used to me watching them. He is a very sweet one. I did tried to stave him two days before and I can tell how hungry he is looking at his empty tummy. I can tell that he didn't eat any of the babies. So I drop a bunch of california black worms and he just eat like cannibal. He eat like a pig! Triple size than normal betta. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Get a giant plakat if you guys love short tail. They are so fun to watch. Bettaman, do you want my giant plakat?:)
Oh yes, I do have the giant plakat cross with halfmoon. They are very pretty. :) Hopefully I got some time to take some pictures. :) Mostly cello color or light yellow. :)

Some males are HUGE cannibals, but most are very good with their fry, at least to the free-swimming point. Then you have some more males that get a little...hungry...or stressed, and decide to trim the load. Most, however, seem to do quite well all the way until you pull them (I pulled my Delta at a little over a week). At least, that's what I've noticed.

Wonderful pics, by the way. And, strangely enough, your male looks extremely similar to one of mine.

Comment on the G4. I don't know much about mac but have you considered the G5 pc? Very beautiful babies by the way. I've never seen a giant betta in real life but in the pictures, they are huge! Do you plan to sell them anytime soon? :D

BettasRFriends said:
Comment on the G4. I don't know much about mac but have you considered the G5 pc? Very beautiful babies by the way. I've never seen a giant betta in real life but in the pictures, they are huge! Do you plan to sell them anytime soon? :D
Oh. I just want a small powerbook laptop that I can carry everywhere and they only come out in G4. I missed my G3 Clam laptop very much that I left for my newphew in law in Malaysia. For Desktop computer, G5 is good but I don't think I get that now. LOL
Forgot to tell you that I got a good deal anyway. $500 bucks that been used for only 9 months. :) The owner just want to get a bigger screen powerbook so he is selling it cheap. You know rich people. :p
As for the giant plakat offspring, I will give out for freebies when they get bigger. Who wants and please que!!!! :) Opps, need to put up a waiting list. :)

Oh yeah, forgot to show you guys the female. She is a doubletail.:)

Attachments

• plakatfemale2.jpg
    plakatfemale2.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 38

Most reactions

Back