Wal*mart Fish

ECCO_

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I was in Wal-Mart tonight and I was getting some fish. Me and the assistant got to talking and she told me that after the year is out, Wal-Mart will no longer sale fish. I said is it just this one or all Wal-Marts? She said most. I ask why and she said they couldnt keep the tanks up, no one really takes good care of the fish. I was mad in so many ways, Watching fish die cause the employes dont do theyre jobs, and cause I dont live near pets stores and rarely get to go to them, Wal-Mart was were I got most of my fish.
I was just wondering if this was happening eanywhere else?

they never sold fish in my wallmart, but then again I don't shop at huge american chains there all evil. -_- :lol:

Hmm, I'm not sure if there going to change anything at my local wal-mart because they just remodeled that part of the store. I don't really mind them having a fish department since its something to do while my parents are shopping for groceries. Except when I find dead fish that are becoming lunch for the rest of the tank. :no: . An old chineese man takes care of the fish. Maybe I can apply and take over :hey: .

Damn i was hopin to see some fish in wal-mart when i go over to the states at the end of the yr. I didnt know wal-mart had a fish department. But ive never really looked for the fish department i suppose

Damn i was hopin to see some fish in wal-mart when i go over to the states at the end of the yr. I didnt know wal-mart had a fish department. But ive never really looked for the fish department i suppose

First of all the Walmarts have a very small selection of fish. Second it's not that big of a loss for you. Just visit any Petsmart or Petco when you visit. Much better selection and more knowledgable sales people.

Ive also been to petsmart but didnt look for the fish department. U guys in the US get alot better selection of pets. We found it funny that u buy galahs over there for a couple of thousand dollars and we have them running wild and quite tame. Anybody know of a petsmart close to anaheim? Sorry for hijacking the thread

First of all the Walmarts have a very small selection of fish. Second it's not that big of a loss for you. Just visit any Petsmart or Petco when you visit. Much better selection and more knowledgable sales people.

beter selection yes, the people... dont know what there talking about (edit)

I haft to agree with ya'll, I really dont care for Wal-Mart. Only real reason I go is to get fish or see what the have. The way they have those fish, is just sick. And whats worse is that nobody really stays arround the appartment in the fish senter so, I have to find someone, somewhere in the store to get my fish.

Most reactions

Back