Wadya Get?

GAB99

Jack Of All Trades
Reaction score
as im western america and im preety sure no one on the west coast is opening presents at 5 am, i should be expecting UK users to start posting what they got soon! now i got to go bed, im tired and a little confused...

that it?

Mojo.

Cod6 Tonight? You in??

I Got

Cod MW2 360
Assasins Creed 2 360
L4D2 PC
Jumpers
Jeans

:)

that it?

Mojo.

Cod6 Tonight? You in??

I Got

Cod MW2 360
Assasins Creed 2 360
L4D2 PC
Jumpers
Jeans

:)

I feel sorry for you, creed 2 is sooooo boring!

I got:

Surround sound system
New TV
New 180L tank + cabinet
New External

plus loads of small stuff....

Count me in for MW2 tonight, i need to get to 2nd prestige soon.

I got Januarys rent money, clothes vouchers, books, beer and vouchers.

Best is yet to come though, Christmas dinner =)

Variouse small things like notebooks and necklaces and make up and little trinkets. My brother got me the Sims 3 yes i am too old but what they hey i was uriouse lol.

New Jumper dress (currently wearing)
New GHD hair straighteners with portable hair dryer
Hair dryer
Socks/GLoves
£300 (spends for clothes driving lessons and tanks)
New acrylic paints (i'm an art student and paints aint cheap)
Chanel no 5 perfume

Very pleased with my lot this year and when i look at it iy's all VERY girly lol wierd as i'm a bit of a tomboy :lol: At least i got money to finish my tanks off got 2 that need perfecting and then i'll be happy. I also got my whole family wanting tanks after seeing my "fish/bedroom" i have 5 tanks in there and my rother who lives in dubai spent 2 hours watching them and asking me all sorts, he's now making a bargin with his fiance that if she gets him a tank for his apartment then he'll get her a labrador puppy when they get back to england :rolleyes:

Meanwhile i will be buying for myself: :shifty:

6 ADFs
3-5 small tetras
3 otos
3 corys (peppered hopefully)
1-2 honey gourami? (still deciding)
5-8 tetra (need a shoal for the 20 gal)
A load of easy cheap plants

Merry christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!! (why are we even on the forums on such an occasion :rolleyes: )

I got makeup, A nice necklace, slippersocks ( I actually did want some so they are welcome! ) a box of bath things from LUSH .

Yesterday I bought myself a 3 gallon tank in a sale in a shop selling toys of all things. For £12.99 ( down from £20) :good:

It's clearly and unfortunately marketed for a kid to keep a goldfish in or something , but it does come with a small sponge filter, airpump and airline, a small net, a plastic plant >.< and some food.

It'll make a great shrimp tank! :lol:

well i got permission to continue my 4x2x2!

plus a car, insurance and a mobile phone. (plus other stuff, DVD's etc)

i got....

the life book :) amazing :hyper: and anouther book about corals (best get the learning in)
Creed 2
fallout 3 plus the extras
uncharted drake's fortune
some monkey slippers
a "best dad" mug
some socks...never gets old huh? lol
a book about the great world outside in space :)

and lots of other little bits n bobs.....still hate x mas mind you...

hey knox213 add me on steam

razer12121

have to get a game of l4d 2 at some point :)

erm would seem that some people got some great stuff huh! :good:

i got my rio 125. too old for anything else! (i wouldnt say no to a ds lite - but my bank does :lol: )

not many fishy items - considering the title is ONLY add if you have at least ONE fishy item! :rolleyes:

how old are you razer? i didnt know you were a dad!

did'nt you? :crazy: :crazy: :blink:

Also added you razer :p if you've got headset it makes life easyer for us on LFD2 The zombies have armour! :hyper: -_- :no:

Most reactions

Back