Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score

POLL IS NOW CLOSED
potm-bigbanner.jpg

🦎 🐍 🦜 🐕 🦞 🐢🐎🦤🐈
:big_boss:
PLEASE VOTE NOW
We have 5 handsome pets entered into the July 2024 Pet of the Month Contest. View all the pets and descriptions below and then go to top of page and click on your choice for POTM and then click the "cast" button.

Please DO NOT post any comments about any specific pet in this thread...such posts will promptly be deleted.

You are not allowed to update your entry picture once voting has started.

Please Note:
Any attempt to influence competition results, other than by casting your allocated vote, is not permitted and may result in your entry being removed and / or further action being taken. You are not allowed to have friends or family join TFF for the main purpose of voting for you. This is a public poll so source of votes can be viewed.

You are allowed to change your vote if you wish.

Poll will close on July 30th 2024 at 4:15 PM ET (US).
Thread will periodically be cleaned up for readability

Last edited:
IMG_3195.jpeg

Chloe is 5 months old. Her father was a 12 lb. Cockapoo and her mother was a 10 lb. Bischonpoo. She likes to bite and chew the living and non living. She is my largest live bearer.

Last edited by a moderator:
20240712_191354.jpg

We are going to have a senior citizen POTM candidate, on his 12th gotcha day. I picked him up at Fort Worth Animal Control half an hour before they were going to kill him on July 12th, 2012. Camelo is a shar pei mix, we think with some german shepherd, but he is such a good dog I've never had his DNA run. He is very healthy at the ripe old age of 13 years 8 months, and does take his thyroid pill every morning. He has a bit of arthritis but he gets his supplements and as long as he gets a good walk once a day and some yard time he does well. Care and feeding - kibble with turmeric paste, green lipped mussel powder, myos for muscle mass, and whatever tasty healthy treat I find to put on top. He has 3 doggy siblings, 4 kitty siblings, and he does a wonderful helicopter tail when the grandkids come over, so good on a leash a small child can walk him.

IMG_6317.jpeg

This is my pug/Frenchie mix, Tommy. We had DNA done and he is exactly 50/50. He is close to five years old. We bought him as an adult. His former owner had extensive back surgery and could no longer care for him. He is a very active boy! A few years back was one of the saddest days of my life. The vet came to the house, followed closely by the animal funeral people. I swore I would never get another dog, but Tommy happened along a few months later. He brings me great joy, but the other dog is forever in my heart.

IMG_3849.jpeg

This is my rat, I mean raccoon, I mean Tasmanian devil— ahem. I mean Klee Kai. Kaia Mae.

Professional menace, certified ankle biter, holds a master degree in trash can diving.

Her hobby’s include: being insane, taking showers with humans, taking baths with her sisters, hunting down the infamous spraying hose water to protect the flowers, being held like a toddler and sitting up right in your arms, demanding uppies by jumping into your arms wether your arms are free or not, and robbing drawers of socks.

Her first birthday is on the 22nd and we were planning on getting her a vanilla McDonald’s soft serve to share with her sisters but are reconsidering after she made off with one of my pairs of shorts this morning 😤

FullSizeRender.jpeg

This is king he’s 1 1/2 years old , he’s a Rottweiler/blue heeler mix , we got him around the same time as we had our son , so they are best friends , but definitely always fight over toys (mainly our son stealing his and him stealing them back) he’s very playful , and too cuddly in my opinion, my wife would say otherwise. He got parvo right after his first birthday in December , had a 20% chance of living since we couldn’t afford the $3000 a night emergency room. So we bought what we could from the vet (iv bags , meds , special food) a month later he gained his weight back , and was back to his normal self. He’s grown very protective of my wife and son , to the point where I come home late for work and he’s there chest out ready to protect them , till he sees it’s me then come and attacks me with loves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back