Video Of My Lotus!

Loops

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi all

Well finally here is my video that I have been promising for ages, a video of Lotus looking gorgeous now he is all better :) The light had just gone off on the tank next to him so he is quite active as he can see himself in the glass. His light goes off 10 mins later so he doesn't get too tired :)

Really proud of him :wub:

I think the bit of music i have put over the video suits him perfectly :lol:

Let me know what you think x Lucie and Lotus :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyk8-r8Zm4Q

Ohh well done Loops. He looks in great health, what a show off he is LOL.

We will have to call you Nurse Loops from now on :lol:

Thank you both, but i couldn't have done it without you lot, so thank you all x :blush:

What did i do :p :good:

Appart from Attempt to Help you xD

im not a good Betta Care'er.

Lost a couple betta's in my time :sad: But Hopefully.

This xmas.

Betta's

Here i come!

( Since mom wont let me keep an oscar that is )

No i couldn't get any of that, but got something like it, Interpet internal bacteria, it listed pop-eye so thought it was like you suggested. Well it worked anyway :good:

wow he is absolutly gorgeous......hes even more special now cause youve been through an ordeal together lol.....from my experience atleast....i find if you go through something like that together and fight for his life its makes him that much more important to you! he truly is a work of art, im so happy you guys pulled through....

He looks fab! Well done on getting him back to full health :good:
Is that an aquaflow filter you have? Do you find it noisy?

HORRAY! :hyper:
he looks so great! certainly feels well,eh?
and yes, the fast techno music was PERFECT for that vid. he is honestly one of the NICEST VTs ive ever seen. his fins are absolutely perfect (let alone his markings-dalmations are not all too common).
im so happy for both of you.
cheers

He looks fab! Well done on getting him back to full health :good:
Is that an aquaflow filter you have? Do you find it noisy?

I am not sure without looking at it, I am at wor, but whatever it is, sometimes when i clean it- it has a slight hum, then other times it is quite noisy! :S

HORRAY! :hyper:
he looks so great! certainly feels well,eh?
and yes, the fast techno music was PERFECT for that vid. he is honestly one of the NICEST VTs ive ever seen. his fins are absolutely perfect (let alone his markings-dalmations are not all too common).
im so happy for both of you.
cheers

Yes he is def feeling better :) hehe i thought the music suited him, a little short but nevermind. He is a loon isn't he. You can see why I cried when i got home from work that day and he was just flopped on one of the leaves, i actually thought he had died! But yipeee back to his old self :hyper:

Thanks for all your lovely comments xx

Most reactions

Back