Veggies

Zenn

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I have a question, i aint sure where it belongs so i will ask here...

I have gotten some cucumber and put them into my fish tanks, now this is my first time doing this, and i have seen my fish nibble on them, but what i was wondering is how long should i keep the cucumber in there for, i only put it in yesterday...

Any advise i would be much thankful for

;)

Take it out now if it has been in a day wouldn't leave it in any longer.

How about small peices of meat? I was thinking of trying that next since i have angel's, how long would i leave that in for?

Well i have this book that provide usual information on feeding foods that fish can eat...

It says a fine sliver of raw red meat can be put into the tank for fish to eat, itf you want to put white meat into the tank, to make sure it is well cooked before considering feeding it to the fish, but its for canivour fish mainly, but clearly most fish eat meat since they seem to eat their dead as i have seen in a poorly kept fishstore

:D Hiya Zenn
I always put a piece of cucumber in my tank for my Plec he loves it, but after a day and a half out it comes as it starts to get very soft and mushy by then. Mind you at that time its nearly gone anyway :drool: my plec is a little hog :nod: plus all my other fish have a go. As far as meat goes i sometimes grate into my tank some ox heart,peas,white fish, and flake which i have mixed all up together and they go crazy for :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: its a good recipe.

Best Wishes Shanna

Oh thanks, so thats a full course meal you give them then, i will have to try that one at some point and see what they think, Thanks

;)

Most reactions

Back