Vebas work experience

elephantnose3334

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I had work experience in here in May-June this year. Met Patrick and the other staff at Vebas. I cleaned the fish tanks and did water changes to some of them, swept the floors and fed the giant gourami! My experience abruptly ended when I vomited on the sink in the backrooms with all the fish tanks. Hope I could work in Aquotix too. It was a good experience.

How long was the work experience for, 1 or 2 weeks?
Did they give you a good report card for it?
And the big question everyone is dying to ask, why did you throw up?

If you get work experience at Aquotix, throw up on Colin Hucker, he's one of the bosses. Oliver is another boss and he's good to learn from.

How long was the work experience for, 1 or 2 weeks?
Did they give you a good report card for it?
And the big question everyone is dying to ask, why did you throw up?

If you get work experience at Aquotix, throw up on Colin Hucker, he's one of the bosses. Oliver is another boss and he's good to learn from.
The work experience lasted for a day. I threw up due to dehydration as it was very hot on the work area.

One day? wow that's not good. On day two they were meant to send you out to find a tin of striped paint. For anyone reading this, if you are doing work experience and they send you off to find some striped paint, there's no such thing as striped paint. They simply want you out of the area.

But to be fair to you, the work area should not be excessively hot and that is an occupational workplace health and safety issue. I might have to contact OH&S and make sure the place is safe.

Most reactions

Back