Various Items( Please See List)

LilyRose Tank

Fish Herder
Reaction score
hello there I have for sale, pick up or nearby delivery for a fee
* 64L interpet tank, with PF2 filter ( no media though, sorry) and 100w heater...OFFERS PLEASE
* 48L interpet tank, with PFmini filter ( no media though sorry) and 50/75W heater....OFFERS PLEASE
* 48L interpet tank, with PFmini filter ( no media though sorry) and 50/75W heater.....OFFERS PLEASE
* PF4 interpet filter (upto 150L) was 41.99, nearlky new has been used for a month..no media sorry....OFFERS PLEASE
* 18W bulbs 1`x 14' and 1x 22' with back fitted reflectors....FREE TO GOOD HOME
* 2x 20W light set up that the above bulbs fit into,........FREE TO GOOD HOME

I cannot post things out I'm sorry...will deliver to swansea, as far up to port talbot only thanks

will post photos when i can
email is [email protected] IF INTERESTED, as I will then know someone is interested.
as I may forget where I posted this!. my memory is rubbish lol

4097dc60.jpg

this is the 64L tank

006-3.jpg

this is the 48L tank...there are 2 of these available

no. i'm keeping my largest tank, but tried my best, and found I bit off more than i can chew...5 kids and parrot and 3 tanks needing daily sorting, I cant keep up, so making my life simpler. I still love fish, I'm just keeping it simple. I am keeping the 90L tanks and selling off the others, as I cant cope with a disabled child interfering with water changes. she thinks shes helping bless her. but putting her toys in the dirty water and trying to put them in her mouth, not a good idea, i can manage one tank whilst shes in school, but to do all of them, takes all day, in between doing my usual wifely, and motherly chores.
so, how are you doing scotty everything ok. hows yoiur aquarist experience going?xx

Hello, il take the pH kit if thats ok with you?

I can collect pretty much any time :)

Regards, Sam.

Yes spanerman, anytime you like. there are 4 tests, 2 high ph and 2 low ph. Does £10 sound ok?

a few ph high and low testing kits available too.....FREE TO GOOD HOME

not being funny but where has £10 come from?

if u could post i will take * 18W bulbs 1`x 14' and 1x 22' with back fitted reflectors....FREE TO GOOD HOME

i will obviously pay postage

hello there I have for sale, pick up or nearby delivery for a fee
* 64L interpet tank, with PF2 filter ( no media though, sorry) and 100w heater...OFFERS PLEASE
* 48L interpet tank, with PF1 filter ( no media though sorry) and 50/75W heater....OFFERS PLEASE
* 48L interpet tank, with PF1 filter ( no media though sorry) and 50/75W heater.....OFFERS PLEASE
* PF4 interpet filter (upto 150L) was 41.99, nearlky new has been used for a month..no media sorry....OFFERS PLEASE
* 18W bulbs 1`x 14' and 1x 22' with back fitted reflectors....FREE TO GOOD HOME
* a few ph high and low testing kits available too.....FREE TO GOOD HOME
I cannot post things out I'm sorry...will deliver to swansea, as far up to port talbot only thanks

will post photos when i can
email is [email protected] IF INTERESTED, as I will then know someone is interested.
as I may forget where I posted this!. my memory is rubbish lol
Hi, im just starting out on tropicals, and was looking at the interpet 64l is it called fish pod, how did you find the lighting one 15w day and 15w moonlight as I am new was it ok for plants etc, also how about the heater and filter, I think it comes with the pf 1, but notice you have pf 2, was it not powerfull enough, the tank, 100watt heater, pf1, and conditioner is £100 in pets at home

if u could post i will take * 18W bulbs 1`x 14' and 1x 22' with back fitted reflectors....FREE TO GOOD HOME

I am sorry, but i wouldnt be willing to post, as I would be unable to promise their safety, they aren't boxed and I'd be worried about them breaking. Let me see what I can figure out. I'll get back to you about it

and as for the free to good home, its between me and him, none of your business, sorry

I am sorry, but i wouldnt be willing to post, as I would be unable to promise their safety, they aren't boxed and I'd be worried about them breaking. Let me see what I can figure out. I'll get back to you about it

and as for the free to good home, its between me and him, none of your business, sorry

There is no need for that at all im pointing out that if you are offering an item for free when it gains someones interest you don't slap a price tag on the item.

Theres no problem, I needed the kits either way.

Lily is a lovely lady and I have no problem paying.

Sam.

fair do's just didnt want anyone ripped off thats all

Most reactions

Back