C02B8DA6-CE61-44D2-A7A8-B5CEDC33DFD9.jpeg
View attachment 10
574118AB-74BD-4926-B596-94E05ED87786.jpeg

Attachments

• 9C8E0AE7-8F94-4F4F-AC30-E9EF6F13F153.jpeg
    9C8E0AE7-8F94-4F4F-AC30-E9EF6F13F153.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 68
It looks really good:) healthy plants

Looks good, :clap: I just added water sprite to my shrimp tank and next plan on ordering frogbit. like @utahfish I decided on not trying duckweed but may add some this summer to my RES turtle pool.

Is it the light?
What's the secret?

Floating plants get all the CO2 and oxygen they need from the air and are adapted to direct sunlight which is about 10 times brighter than the brightest aquarium lights you can buy. But they can easily grow with light levels in a typical aquarium. The secret to good floating plants nutrients. There are 14 plant nutrients that plants need. If your water is missing just one the plant will not grow and will often look sick or die. If you cannot grow a floating plant you need to fertilize the water.

I just ordered 2 frogbit from the LFS, I didn't think about all the anacharis I have in the tank I plan of putting them in. Have to keep a close eye on them. I am planning on adding more fish in the futures too (sunken forest tank)

Sunken Forest Tank! Woohoo!
If I wasn't so busy I'd make up a song for you!

Floating plants get all the CO2 and oxygen they need from the air and are adapted to direct sunlight which is about 10 times brighter than the brightest aquarium lights you can buy. But they can easily grow with light levels in a typical aquarium. The secret to good floating plants nutrients. There are 14 plant nutrients that plants need. If your water is missing just one the plant will not grow and will often look sick or die. If you cannot grow a floating plant you need to fertilize the water.
API Leaf Zone?

Most reactions

Back