Various Fish And Rabbit Snails For Sale

N0body Of The Goat

Oddball and African riverine fish keeper
Reaction score
Livestock: Rabbit Snails ("Golden" and "Orange Spotted" varieties)
Age and condition: Breeding group Approximately 0.5-7cm, newborns to > 2 years old
Quantity for sale: ~20
Reason for Sale: Getting outcompeted for food after species tank juggle
Delivery or Collection: Either (delivery by 1pm Special Delivery Tues-Fri only)
Sales price: £15 plus p&p
Postage & Packaging: TBC
Photograph: To follow

Livestock: Redline Torpedo Barbs
Age and condition: Healthy ~ 2 year old specimens, ~11cm SL
Quantity for sale: 5
Reason for Sale: Concentrating on African riverine fish
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price: £40 (minimum 4-foot tank that is temperate i.e. <20C most of year)
Postage & Packaging: n/a

Livestock: Weather Loach
Age and condition: Healthy ~15cm specimen, ~2 years old
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Concentrating on African riverine fish
Sales price: Free to anyone who already has some in a suitably sized heaterless tank

Livestock: Female Lionhead Cichlid (never bonded)
Age and condition: ~6cm SL, unknown age (owned ~20 months), healthy
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Thinning out my African dwarf cichlid stock
Sales price: Free if taken as part of a group of 6 to anyone who has been on the forum since before July 2012 (high oxygen levels needed, usually well behaved)

Livestock: Lionhead Cichlid youngsters
Age and condition: Healthy, approximately 2.5-5.5cm SL
Quantity for sale: ~32 older ones, 4 young ones
Reason for Sale: Need new homes
Sales price: Free if taken as part of a group of 6 to anyone on here who has been a member since before July 2012

Livestock: Ilyodon xantusi (Limones Splitfin/Goodeid) youngsters
Age and condition: Healthy ~2.5 to 5cm
Quantity for sale: Approx. 30
Reason for sale: Surplus youngsters needing new omes
Delivery or collection: Collection only
Sales price: £7.50 for 10
Postage and packaging: n/a

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

PM re Rabbit Snails

Chris, I'm looking for £15 plus p&p on Special Delivery only if posted. I won't know the total cost until I've done more research.

I've never posted any livestock before. Some of this group were posted to me in damp kitchen roll within small sealed bags two years ago, while most of the "golden" and "orange spotted" survived, virtually all the "yellow antennae" group were DOA. Consequently, I'm planning to send them in a few fish bags containing tank water, but given how the weather is getting cooler I will probably need to buy a heat pad as used for tropical fish (which will delay postage a little).

No problem - if you can post by Wednesday that would be perfect as I'm on holiday from Friday.
You should be ok to post by putting them in a few fish bags and then in some kind of tub (like an ice cream container)

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
#29###, i should read this forum more often, wish you had told me in my recent post about them that you were planning to sell! :eek:

I use the heat pads that you use for back pain etc. you can buy them from wilkos for 99p for 2. If you bag them up in a some water and then in a small tub.. wrap in bubble wrap and place on the heat pad, they will be fine :) This is how i send mine. I have not had any doa's this way. hth.

Thanks for that, syd, I will try my local chemists. :)

Tizer, read your recent post again mate about your Rabbit Snails, I clearly wrote I have been advertising these locally on AC for months and ought to advertise here too. I was trying to give you a heads up days before I finally composed the advert. ;)

Just an update to say that I now have some heat pads (as per Syd's suggestion) for anyone wanting to receive the Rabbit Snails by post (Special Delivery only for guaranteed 1pm deadline attempted delivery next day). They were £3.29 for 3.

Sadly camera work to get photos did not happen today, not been a very productive day off besides moving my Ilyodon xantusi teenage parents and then finding ~29 of their offspring in the old tank.

I'll take the snails please if you can post today or tomorrow
Thanks,
Chris

Chris, Can you send me £22 by Paypal, please? I will PM you the details.

I'm presuming these are going into a peaceful tropical tank?

My plan is to get them in the post late this afternoon.

Hi Steve,
Paypal sent and I've PMd you with my address.

They are going in to my tank which only has Sterbai Cory and Cherry Shrimp - can't get much more peaceful than that :)

Cheers,
Chris

Just received the snails - nicely packaged and arrived in great condition. Top seller :)

Major thread revival! :D

I've updated what fish are now available several months on and some fish are now offered free under certain conditions, as I need to be able to clear my Rio240 to use it as a quarantine tank, for several African species I am about to reserve.

Most reactions

Back