Upgrade From Vision 180 To Fluval Osaka 320!

biohazard156

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Well I not long ago posted some (poor) pics of my Vision 180, then decided it had to be bigger...

Found this bargain of a tank on gumtree and had to have it, transferred everything this weekend so hope you like it :) Pics still poor, just can't get the hand of fish/tank photography!

newfishtank029.jpg

newfishtank022.jpg

newfishtank064.jpg

newfishtank063.jpg

that looks great! well done on the scaping, very pleasing to the eye. :good:

Beautiful setup!

Dumb question...do the numbers after the tank name mean gallons or liters or gph or anything at all? haha

Means volume in Litres :) thanks everyone for the compliments, it's real hard to decide whether it's nice or not since i've been staring at it trying to decide if it's setup ok!!

Anna

Looks bang on to me! :D You have done a fantastic job Anna. The pics look good too! I can see this being entered in the TOTM competition soon! :good:

I came into this thread to wax lyrical about how superb the 320 is in terms of aesthetics, I was even planning on sharing some pics of mine......then you had to go and have a scape that blows mine out of the water!

beautiful!

get it in TOTM immediately!

I came into this thread to wax lyrical about how superb the 320 is in terms of aesthetics, I was even planning on sharing some pics of mine......then you had to go and have a scape that blows mine out of the water!

beautiful!

get it in TOTM immediately!

I actually read your tank thread all the way through and was so inspired by it that I decided to get the same tank! I really like your tank! I wish I could grow Vallis, but it likes hard water and mine is softer than a soft thing!

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments! If I can get some better pics I might enter it into TOTM! I am just having fun with it so it's nice to see that other people like it too!

Anna :)

Don't think it's changed too much, but some of the plants have grown a bit, mostly the weird stuff in the top right, its really good for fry :)

fishtank2014.jpg

fishtank2013.jpg

fishtank2001.jpg

Well I not long ago posted some (poor) pics of my Vision 180, then decided it had to be bigger...

Found this bargain of a tank on gumtree and had to have it, transferred everything this weekend so hope you like it :) Pics still poor, just can't get the hand of fish/tank photography!

newfishtank029.jpg

newfishtank022.jpg

newfishtank064.jpg

newfishtank063.jpg

Lovely.. lots of effort went into that i can see! beautiful :)

Most reactions

Back