Updates Please?

Eskielvr

Reaction score
Is there a way the links in this section could be updated? I go to the FAQ link to read about trying to find the right filter/heater for my 5 gallon, and there's a link to ThatPetPlace of a filter/heater mentioned but that link is no longer valid. So, I don't know what to get now.

I'm noticing many links on here are no longer valid and it's not helping any.

Mainly I'm looking for a good filter for my 5 gallon. The Whisper Jr. I have right now sucked my Betta to it and he couldn't free himself. Is the Azoo Palm filter good? It says it only does 16 gph versus the 90 gph one I have. I'd really like one with a Bio Wheel but those look like they'd be too strong, too.

By the way, what do those "hatched on mm/dd/yy" icons mean?? I never have figured those out.

the icons are from http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/ although the page seems to be down at the mo

Mainly I'm looking for a good filter for my 5 gallon. The Whisper Jr. I have right now sucked my Betta to it and he couldn't free himself. Is the Azoo Palm filter good? It says it only does 16 gph versus the 90 gph one I have. I'd really like one with a Bio Wheel but those look like they'd be too strong, too.

By the way, what do those "hatched on mm/dd/yy" icons mean?? I never have figured those out.

You could always try a sponge filter if your betta is getting stuck

Most reactions

Back