Uk Nature Shots

Thanks.

updating with in forums shots within the next 10 mins.

squirrels and rats...I usually look down a different sort of lens for those :D

Shame I love squirrels in my garden we have 3 families of them and they play football very strange to glance out of the corner of your eye squirrels pushing a football around and trying to balance on top of it.

Shame I love squirrels in my garden we have 3 families of them and they play football very strange to glance out of the corner of your eye squirrels pushing a football around and trying to balance on top of it.

They are very destructive and have seriously put the native red squirrels on the back foot. Violent too.

I take them at every chance I get

I love em too. Got loads in the garden but lightning felled one of the massive listed pine trees and i haven't seen as many since :sad:

Tis true of the red squirel too tho, shame ts already lost the battle IMO

Great photo's there :good:
Also i feel the same, as grey's are nice i miss the red bushy native's that used to roam everywhere, much more beautiful...
That rat actually look's better than the squirrel, ps why has the nuthatch been tagged?

What set up have you got?

My current setup

Nikon d70 body

Sigma 70-300m lense (most used)
nikon 18-55 lense
nikon 70-200 lense
tripod
remote control

70-200mm f2.8?

sorry should have put 55-200 1.4-5.6d

Great photo's there :good:
Also i feel the same, as grey's are nice i miss the red bushy native's that used to roam everywhere, much more beautiful...
That rat actually look's better than the squirrel, ps why has the nuthatch been tagged?

Thanks very much

The nuthatches are tagged because they are in a nature reserve forest where a serious conservation/breeding program has been set.

Most reactions

Back