UGLY

Yep, it's gotta be those &$@* goldfish. Comets are okay, but I dont like the ones where it looks like you can see their brain, or they have HUGE bubbles under their eyes. There are some ugly fish out there that I like, but some of those goldies are just gross.

Saw two dragonfish today at the lfs - i think they're freshwater, but correct me if i'm wrong. Those are ugly mofos. Ferocious looking, but ug-lee.

n/m I think those were salties at the edge of the FW section.

I put my vote with albino clarias catfish and elephant noses. The common pleco never did much for me either.

noop said:
also angelfish, bettas, mollies and platies
I love all of those fish! :blink: :p

I personally don't like bubble-eyed goldfish and any albinos. I used to dislike the appearance of bristle-nosed catfish, but they're growing on me.

noelberg said:
Saw two dragonfish today at the lfs - i think they're freshwater, but correct me if i'm wrong. Those are ugly mofos. Ferocious looking, but ug-lee.
There are two species of dragon gobie seen in lfs's one of which is a brackish fish and the other FW though both look almost identical. They are actually filter feeders which struggle to even swallow large bloodworms :lol:

You want to see a ugly fish do a search om Thalassophryne ammazonica aka the monster fish though i think the crown has to go to the tail less blood parrots :sick:

Most reactions

Back