Ugggh! Fried Gourami....

Gilli

Gilli
Reaction score
Just come back from a chinese supermarket where they have all sorts of disgusting things to eat such as bags of chickens feet (complete with claws) ducks tounges etc. But what got me the most was the packs of fried gourami! I kept thinking of my gourami's dear little face!! :sick:

Just come back from a chinese supermarket where they have all sorts of disgusting things to eat such as bags of chickens feet (complete with claws) ducks tounges etc. But what got me the most was the packs of fried gourami! I kept thinking of my gourami's dear little face!! :sick:

Hasy anyone ever tried one? Im intrigued...

Don't knock chicken's claws! They do taste nice ;) Fried Gourami .... not sure about that.

Even though gourami's are quite the awesome fish... don't knock it till you try it.

Aren't giant gouramis a major food fish in Asia? I wouldn't mind trying it, either.

There's people in the world that would react the same way to us eating pork. There's pets in every part of the world that would be dinner somewhere else.

Its actually got an interesting taste. What way was it prepaired? I've had them grilled with the skin and everything and its quite flavorful in my oppion with a fish taste anyway you think thats nasty you don't know what your in for.

I'm not a fan of fried, but grilled fillets of tilapia, gourami, catfish, salmon, tuna, cod, halibut, flounder, snapper, mahi mahi, roughy, swordfish, trout, ...mmmm, all good. :drool:

Hmmmm, what wine would you order with a Gourami?

Gourami and chips lol!! It would have to be a golden gourami though. Simply because i like the colour. But id have it battered anyway haha.

I've had chicken feet, and it's not bad. Also pig tail, pig feet, and various insects. My favorite was the scorpions dipped in chocolate.

I'd try the gourami.

Chicken feet? Pig tail? Pig feet? Various insects?

Sounds like the standard ingredients of a Mcdonalds Happy Meal. :sick:

:look:

Most reactions

Back