Two New Bettas

xxIAmMexx

Reaction score
I sadly lost my first betta of over two years about a week ago, I decided to divide his 10 gallon and get two new bettas to keep me company. I ended up getting these two about two nights ago at Petco (the one here actually takes very good care of their bettas). I have never seen a male like mine and was wondering if anyone here knew if there was something they call his color, or if he's just a pretty mutt. This is my first time uploading pictures so I'm sorry if they're too big or too much.

fish081.jpg

fish032.jpg

His body and fins are almost the same color, except his fins have more of a purple tint and his body more of a blue/silver tint.

fish092.jpg

With flash. It's hard to really show how metallic he is in pictures, and am not sure why pink is showing up on his fins...

fish083.jpg

My tiny little female. She was pretty stressed from being in the cup, and the ride home made it worse. Her colors are REALLY picking up now though.

Gorgeous double ray CT and you thought it was a mutt :lol: :lol: :lol: And the little girl is sweet too.....we've been after a CT girl for months now but can't find any nice ones like that :good:

Thank you all :D
I'm alright with figuring out tail types, but not so much when it comes to colors. I haven't even seen any coppers from browsing through here yet.
Crowntails are mostly what the stores here all carry, so you probably wouldn't have a problem finding a female crowntail here. Actually there's a better selction of females now than males :lol:

Remz from this forum just got a copper CT last week too.....such a pretty colour when the light catches them :wub:

Most reactions

Back