Two Friends Torn Apart

Sasha

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
:byebye: Sadly, my sweet little balloon molly, Bubbles, passed away. Her best fish buddy was Cleo. The moment they first met, they swam together everywhere. Cleo swims around the tank searching for her buddy, but poor Bubbles isn't there.

:sad: This is a sad time for me because of this unknown tank crisis. I lost 9 fish in 9 days...and one of those was Bubbles. How sad! :-( Here's a cute picture of Bubbles (peach) and her buddy Cleo (orange). Look how they swim together! :p

Attachments

• Balloon_Mollies2.jpg
    Balloon_Mollies2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 36
awww... i'm soo sry! i hope bubbles is doing ok without cleo up in the big fish bowl in the sky! :byebye:

awww man, it's really sad, I know I lost a female that had a really good boyfrien with her, he wasent to happy when she wasent abouts, :( :-(

sorry :-( :-( :byebye:

My convict cichlids are really sad right now because i bought them the other day and i seperated them from the eggs they had in the tank there. They dont swim around very often and kind of ignore food. Kinda sad. Hopefully they will spawn again and become happy.

Thanks for the comforting words! I really miss Bubbles! Cleo swims with her new companion, Shadow, but she still searches around the tank for Bubbles. :-(

Most reactions

Back