Tpn+

angelfishguy

Fish Addict
Reaction score
if we use this do we have to add any other ferts or does tropica plant nutritiun plus, have all the micro and macro(think thats what they are)?
any help would be great
thanks
J&D

Is this stuff available in the US? TPN + is short for Tropical Plant Nutrition, right?

I can't seem to find this stuff. Maybe bigal's or something of the like might.

If not, what's something that maybe the US equivalent of it? as far as a all-in-one plant food?

BobRoss

no, Seachem flourish is used as a replacement for Tropica.

You can DIY TPN+/ TPN if you wan though, dry ferts are available from aquariumfertilizer.com

http://www.theplantedtank.co.uk/allinone.htm

I will check the website out shortly. I've been using seachem's flourish excel instead of regular flourish. should I be using both? sorry in advance for hijacking the thread.

BobRoss

Seachem flourish I believe doesn't contain n&p whilst Tropica+ does.Please correct me if I'm wrong.
As for the other poster,Seachem flourish is your ferts,or food,Excel is your liquid carbon source,so unless you are using gaseous co2,you will need both.

were going to try diy co2
i know it will be hard to do in a 412 ltr tank but were going to give it a go and if that doesnt work out then we will get Excel

Excel will prob work out very expensive on a tank that size,have a look at systems using fire extinguishers.

Most reactions

Back