Top Fin Power Filter 10

herbz12

Reaction score
i just got a Top fin power filter 10 . So in the instuctions it says thees a indicator you turn to Maximize your filters power I can find The Darnnn Indicator!!!!!!!!!! is there anyone that can help me??? Pleassee

If I remember correctly I had (or have) one of these and it kept breaking down so after a while we went to a different one. So be careful. And also, ours didn't have the thing that you are talking about either, so I can't really help. =|

i just got a Top fin power filter 10 . So in the instuctions it says thees a indicator you turn to Maximize your filters power I can find The Darnnn Indicator!!!!!!!!!! is there anyone that can help me??? Pleassee

Isn't there a diagram of the unit in the instructions? Usually it will point out where everything is and what it's called. If you can't find it that way or by looking for some kind of a valve/button/knob then you may want to call the 1-800 number and speak to them directly.

Good luck

You sure there is no small print that it applies to the next size up top fin filter. My top fin 60 has a nob at the top that can increase flowrate but my top fin 10 does not have that option.
after going through my manual, it looks like topfin just use one manual for all there filters, unfortunately unless you have that nob at the top ( I believe its the topfin 20 on the diagram) of the tube, you don't get adjustable flow.
1d5913cf.jpg

8d8af250.jpg

Most reactions

Back