Top 10 Favorite Catfish,

AquaAlexC1993

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Tropical fish keeper's, Aqua Alex is kicking off the week with another Aqua Alex Top 10! Tonight, LIVE at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT, I will be counting down my Top 10 Favorite Catfish of all time! Catfish are one of my favorite species of aquarium fish! They all have amazing personalities and range in size from small (2'') to huge (over 2 to 3 feet). What catfish species are my favorites? I will also mention some honorable mention catfish as favorites.
I will open the show with photos and a video of the current catfish that I am keeping! I will also answer any questions regarding catfish!
Join me LIVE at 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT on my personal Facebook Alex Cardinale and my YouTube channel The Legendary Alex Cardinale. (Links in event description!)

This was a rather fun Aqua Alex Top 10 countdown! I had a blast counting down my favorite catfish of all time!
If you missed it live, no worries you can watch it anytime by clicking the link below!
At the start of the show, come see the current catfish I am keeping including my 3 vulture catfish, my four lined pictus catfish and my feather fin synodontis catfish in a video I took today!
I really have 15 favorite catfish of all time, but what are the 5 honorable mentions? You have to watch the video to find out!!
Species mentioned on today's show include vulture catfish, red tail catfish, tiger shovelnose and much more!
Enjoy the video, simply click the link below to watch!

Most reactions

Back