too many dogs!!

rosierabbit

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
land of robin hood (nottingham, of course)
i know its a poor quality pic, but aren't they just soooooooo sweet :wub: :wub:

this is elvis (the girl one :D )

Attachments

• elvis.jpg
    elvis.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 93
and ruby (the boy one ;) ... confused yet?? :shifty: )

edit: yes, they are my legs!! if i didn't do that, he'd make a dash for it :lol: (plus i couldnt take him inside cos the camera doesn't work indoors -_- )

Attachments

• ruby.jpg
    ruby.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 85
the cat just sat on the camera :lol: , so i got it from under him and took a couple of pics... but he's not a camera cat -_- he doesnt show up too good!!

this pic does him no justice (especially cos dad's feet are in the background - dads a size 11 :look: :S )

Attachments

• cadders.jpg
    cadders.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 96
Awwww those piggies r sooo cute!! Esp with the long hair!! Do u hav to groom them everyday?

When I was a kid I raised guinea pigs. They're awesome!! And yours sure are HUGE!! I've never seen any with such long hair. They're just gorgeous!!

~smiles and hugs~

PS- I posted some crab pictures here: http://fish.orbust.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=9646

Go have a look see. I brought them home tonight. My kids are going camping so I'll have them till Monday. ~Enjoy~

Cute little buggers. Another good thing about longhair piggies is that you can spray furniture polish on them and let them run underneith your furniture (j/k :p ).

them are beautiful little pigs I dont mean nothing by this I thought that first one was a skunk it was so big. Mine was that fat but she didnt have long hair like yours. those are the easiest animal to fall in love with. I think I told you this once before I lost my little baby in June, I still cry everyday about her I wont go bye any greens at all now I see them and I think about her. I hope yours live a long time and they sure a pretty. You must be so proud I know I would be.

Most reactions

Back