Tiger Barb Tankmates

ss53

Reaction score
I was wondering if I can put Rosy Barbs in with Normal & Green Tiger Barbs? I want 3 types of barb, however I am not hugely keen on getting Albino Tiger Barbs. I think the Rosy's look better. I've read they can go together, but are they at risk of bullying?

Thanks. :rolleyes:

generally speaking all barbs will get along so i cant see any problems :)

humm, not really the room for 2/3 schools of fish, personally i would consider picking just one and getting a dozen of them as your key school of fish. 120l can support a nice group like that. Mixing and matching doesnt look as good in my eyes. Good luck though with whatever you decide :) Tigers are great.

humm, not really the room for 2/3 schools of fish, personally i would consider picking just one and getting a dozen of them as your key school of fish. 120l can support a nice group like that. Mixing and matching doesnt look as good in my eyes. Good luck though with whatever you decide :) Tigers are great.
:good: Thanks for the advice!

I was wondering if I can put Rosy Barbs in with Normal & Green Tiger Barbs? I want 3 types of barb, however I am not hugely keen on getting Albino Tiger Barbs. I think the Rosy's look better. I've read they can go together, but are they at risk of bullying?

I think Tiger, Green and Rosy Barbs are a perfect mix! :good:

I think Tiger, Green and Rosy Barbs are a perfect mix! :good:

:good:

Rosy barbs can get a good five or six inches though; really quite big; too big for 120l, IMO.

How about cherry barbs?

Most reactions

Back