This Or That

~fishyluver~

Reaction score
I have a 55 gallon and have lots of fishys....i want to keep one type of fish in my fish tank so should i have a community tank with little fishys or a semi aggressive tank with sum other kind of fish?! IDK

:hey: Knowing a little about a person helps... After talking with you a few times and reading most of your posts...
If you could start over, I would suggest a school of tetra, corys, and guppies. It would give you the color, movement, and fry.
I think you would be happy with that combo.
Before you do anything though... check them out to make sure you do really like them and could provide the right set up for what they all need.
Later...
:D

thxs ICEEGRL...yea so i guess ill make it a community tank but i have a lot of fish that need to go..so what do i do now?

thxs ICEEGRL...yea so i guess ill make it a community tank but i have a lot of fish that need to go..so what do i do now?
Do you want to get rid of your current fish because you don't like the particular species? Because you get bored with the same types of fish everyday? Are you current fish incompatible? If I understand your first post correclty, is it because you just want to keep one type of fish in your tank and no others?

I would look at exactly why you want to get rid of your current fish. Sad to see fish go because they are unwanted.

If you are set on getting rid of them, ask your local fish store if they will take them. If you have any friends with fish tanks, ask them.

Most reactions

Back