These guys... ugh too cute

CassCats

Fish Aficionado
Pet of the Month 🎖️
2x Tank of the Month🏆
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Constantly all over each other. Their PDA would make some people cringe.

received_839861649755739.jpeg

Love the pic. That one is giving a big old smooch on the cheek
Which is allll the time. They just flirt all over the place constantly. Which is funny as my other cory species dont do the same thing as these guys. These guys are not shy about affection for one another

That's so cute! They must have a really strong bond. Did you buy them as a group?
No not at all. The one kissing was bought, the one being kissed was taken in from my sister in law, and the other guy at the left there was bought because he was the only one left in the tank and i didnt want him to be lonely. I got several others of this kind. All of them were either added singly or in pairs/trios. Got about 7 aeneus and they all parade around the tank like this. But the one doing the kissing is always in everyones faces like that, its adorable. But he does only have one eye, so i have to wonder if hes giving them a good sniff to make up for the impaired sense... either way, makes me happy to see.

No not at all. The one kissing was bought, the one being kissed was taken in from my sister in law, and the other guy at the left there was bought because he was the only one left in the tank and i didnt want him to be lonely. I got several others of this kind. All of them were either added singly or in pairs/trios. Got about 7 aeneus and they all parade around the tank like this. But the one doing the kissing is always in everyones faces like that, its adorable. But he does only have one eye, so i have to wonder if hes giving them a good sniff to make up for the impaired sense... either way, makes me happy to see.
Cute :)

They are very cute:wub: how do they get along with shrimp?
Theyd probably eat baby shrimp if they can catch them, but i keep mine with bamboo shrimp and ghost shrimp with absolutely no problem. The cories even forage alongside the ghosts.

Old photo off my phone, but one of my trilineatus with one of my ghost shrimp.
20190929_052111.jpg

Seeing as ghosts and bamboo dont breed easily, its not a worry about them eating baby shrimp lol

Most reactions

Back