The Upgrade..

youngfisher

Marine Keeper..
Reaction score
Ok so its all done and in to place. The tank was disgusting when I got it, going to put the powerheads etc in a bucket of viniger to clean them up, cleaned the tank out then im going to get some water and get going :)

You can see my Orca in the photo, but that will be gone soon once I have got the new one up and running - Then I will finally have some space in my room again :p

Before:
vxzokj.jpg

Damage (im proud theres only this):
o8ge3n.jpg

After:
2wfik3m.jpg

What do you all think?

YF

If I was allowed to keep them both I would, but me and my dad have told my mum we are cutting down to one tank each, I think if I change that again I will be kicked out haha. I know its a shame that im getting rid of it, but the memories still live, as the rock will be in the new tank, so I will still have abit of seffie in the tank :p lol

YF

OOo last line sounds like summit outta Hostel,lol...:lol: :lol: :lol:
know what you mean but while still at home ..gotta keep em sweet I suppose

Yeah, once I move if im still into fishkeeping I think I will have like a 5-6ft. No bigger than 6ft though as I think it just becomes to big and takes the fun out of things, with a 6ft+ tank once its in its in and theres nothing you can do about it.

YF

looks great there YF :) was a good choice. that orca is looking beautiful.do what other teenage lads do and chuck your dirty washing over in that general direction.. your mum will never notice the tank :lol:

shelagh xxxx

Well the new tanks equipment (protein skimmer, powerheads etc.) have been in soak in viniger all night, going to clean them up in a moment. The joy! I must say though I looked fairly cool walking out of asda with a trolly full of 26 bottles of viniger. Smartprice 13p a bottle! Wohooo! lol

On a seperate issue, before you come of age and discover the "joys" of alcohol, I'd recommend you change that wallpaper. Returning home and collapsing into your bed to a room spinning round will only be exacerbated by those zig-zags lol. From someone who probably puked up more beer than he pee'd out... trust me on this :blush:

Loving the clown BTW. Très cute.

The biggest tip for the cure of the spinning bedroom, (sorry to be a little off topic), believe me, I puked more alcohol than actually went in, is to put your foot out of bed and rest it on the floor.

It really does stop the room from spinning. I still use it now when I am not on pain killers, alcohol tends to get me now and cannot drink like I used to.

Most reactions

Back