THE STOP SELLING BETTA PURSES PETITION

joel i think what your doing is GREAT we cant let those people hurt /stress those poor gentile fish like that keep up the good work :thumbs:

Good for you, Joel! So many people only complain about things, but are are one of the few who takes the initiative! :clap:

Thankyou everyone for your kind words :)

I appreciate it so much everyone is signing. Im sure the Bettas do to :) Once I get enough signatures Im sending it to the designer.

i signed it, was i supposed to put more of a reason than "its inhumane"?

i might even print the link and give it out around school

I can't believe that!

I hope every one in the forum reads this and signs this.

I signed it. I can't even believe that people would do that! Some people are just KOOO KOO!!! :S

Im Sorry guys... If you are look for anything out of an online petition... You are sorely misguided. Online Petition are not going to get you anything put laughs in your face.

Read this: http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/petition/internet.htm
Paper-and-ink petitions are signed in a variety of handwriting styles, each unique to its signer. Consequently, signatures on a paper-and-ink petition cannot easily be faked else certain glaring similarities would show up in one entry after another.

E-petitions, however, come with no such assurance — the same person could have generated all of the signatures. Moreover, it takes little by way of programming skills to create a sequence of code that will randomly generate fake names, e-mail addresses, and cities (or whatever combination of same the e-petition calls for). Once written, such a program can be executed with a keystroke, resulting in the effortless generation of thousands upon thousands of "signatures."

Those in a position to influence anything know this and thus accord e-petitions only slightly more respect than they would a blank sheet of paper. Thus, even the best written, properly addressed, and lovingly delivered e-petitions whose every signature was scrupulously vetted by the petition's creator fall into the same vortex of disbelief at the receiving end that less carefully shepherded missives find themselves relegated to.

Sorry for the wakeup call.... Ive done my fair share of online petitions, and they NEVER WORK. YOu can keep this thing going, but keep in mind the reality of this solution.

Most reactions

Back