The Real Culprit

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

haleem8777

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi, just recently i put up a topic called "help my cories are driving me mad" it was about , i thought my corys where digging up the plants and digging hole around rocks and wood pieces.I used state and gravel under the rocks and still there where holes and plants uprooted it was strange as the corys are  small and it seemed unusual they where able to shift such large amounts of gravel slate and sand.

But what i found out when i was replanting the hill stream loach (which i forgot about) rushed into the corner of the tank and furiously shock away the gravel and sand and it created a ditch.so it was not the corys after all. i seen the hillstream dig again under the driftwood.  

i guess i owe my corys an apology, hopefully they accept it in bloodworm form. Has any one else seen hillstream loach dig.mine is a full grown adult so it has alot of power but i thought they always stay on the glass.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

ive them do it in breeding rituals(thanks to youtube) i fing they behaviour to be interesting and cool that they can do that.

i really like it as it is fun to see the loach dig caves but it leaves me having to sort out everything so the corys dont get  into awkward places and get stuck. so i am going to sell him off

Most reactions

Back