The Best Of Aquabid

Good, good, good! I think I'm going to get him...and remove his photo (if I can figure out how) so no one else decides to. ;) Thanks all! I have a lovely red DT female picked out for him too...

Wow.. check out the coloring on this girl.. what a looker! :drool:
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auc...&1203672167
fwbettashm1203672167.jpg

OMG. DRooooOOoooL!!! I may have to watch this one 'til the end.

Attachments

• fwbettasct1203777738.jpg
    fwbettasct1203777738.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 52
So many of these fish are just breathtaking! As far as living works of art go, these take the cake. I'm so impressed.

I checked out Aquabid a while ago and found one Betta I'd have bought on the spot if I had a tank setup and ready. Unfortunately I did not, and the auction only had an hour or so to go, so I had to let this one slip by.

I hope I can find something like this guy again!

Attachments

• 8796mj4.jpg
    8796mj4.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 88
So many of these fish are just breathtaking! As far as living works of art go, these take the cake. I'm so impressed.

I checked out Aquabid a while ago and found one Betta I'd have bought on the spot if I had a tank setup and ready. Unfortunately I did not, and the auction only had an hour or so to go, so I had to let this one slip by.

Remember that if you're if the fish is not in the U.S., it'll take at least two weeks for you to get it anyway...there's always time for a new betta!

he is STUNNING!!!!! id kill for him... and look he has that "pheasant" patern on his dorsal that was recently mentioned on the forum

Remember that if you're if the fish is not in the U.S., it'll take at least two weeks for you to get it anyway...there's always time for a new betta!

2 weeks? So many of the auctions say 48 hours... hm. Shoot! If I had known that, I'd have snapped him up! Well, Ill keep my eyes pealed for another beauty. If there is one thing for certain, its that there is no lack of beautiful Bettas!

2 weeks? So many of the auctions say 48 hours... hm. Shoot! If I had known that, I'd have snapped him up! Well, Ill keep my eyes pealed for another beauty. If there is one thing for certain, its that there is no lack of beautiful Bettas!

Apparently I don't know what I'm talking about...hah. You can get the fish VERY quickly after they've arrived in the U.S.-- like a day or two. However, you could choose to use a transhipper that has a shipping date a couple weeks after your purchase date if you didn't have time.

Most reactions

Back