Tff Marine Section Members Map

john.o

Fishaholic
Reaction score
How about a map feature that will allows you to view where fellow TFF members are located.
This would have lots of benefits in my opinion for e.g. over xmass my main heater in the sump went and i was un able to get to the LFS because of other commitments. I looked on the map on a other forum i use from time to time and i got in contact with a couple of reefers who lived close buy and i managed to get a heater off one of them to see me over the xmass period till i had time to get to the LFS without the map god knows what would of happened so as you can see it would have its benefits.
Other benefits would be new and old members to the site could find local reefers, and areas on the map could be monitored to see how busy they are for potential reef clubs ect... ect...
I have had a look on the tin ter net and it looks quite easy to do and its free which is always a good thing I have added myself and anyone else wanting to be added to the map can simply just click on it and add them self’s it’s that easy
http://platial.com/mapv/TFF+REEF+%26amp%3B+MARINE/836135#

Hi John...I'll play. For you, tho', you'll have to take a step, come up for air, do down again, then, take a step, come up for air, go down again.....LOLOL

SH

Yep, Im game too :good:

Is there anyway to make the map bigger?

Seffie x

ps might also be a good idea not to put your exact postcode in!! I have just put the village

I;ve added myself, quite like this idea

I;ve added myself, quite like this idea

Yep it works really well over on a other forum i use its grate for arranging frag exchanges making new friends in your area that are reef keepers and it is especially useful in a emergence. :good:

Most reactions

Back